Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: is elite a sponser now?

Senior Member Four Point Bellows1's Avatar

Thanks V. I never meant to cause a fuss, I was asked why and did my best to explain it. Those who want to read more into certainly will, but it is as simple as what I stated.

NoLuck, Zach shoots a Mathews I was comparing his to an Elite as far as draw cycle. I don't think anyone would claim the GT500 has as smooth a draw as a single cam Mathews. Maybe...send me one of each and I'll decide.

Bill

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellows1 View Post
    Thanks V. I never meant to cause a fuss, I was asked why and did my best to explain it. Those who want to read more into certainly will, but it is as simple as what I stated.

NoLuck, Zach shoots a Mathews I was comparing his to an Elite as far as draw cycle. I don't think anyone would claim the GT500 has as smooth a draw as a single cam Mathews. Maybe...send me one of each and I'll decide.

Bill
    I think Zack would tell you I told him the same thing.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Senior Member Four Point Bellows1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fishguts View Post
    shhhhh here he comes

That's what my kids say.

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellows1 View Post
    That's what my kids say.
    Are you still a mod over on AT? ...and if so, are you part of the dElite crew?
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Senior Member Six Point Rattlinman's Avatar

Talking

I thought Elite was going to be a sponsor on AT as of last Friday ? Did I miss something ?

Zach, you might want to put a few more YEARS under your belt before you question King Bellows........

I know it's hard to swallow some of the deleting...but it's the way it is and Bellows is doing his job, he's done too much good over there to black eye him for the small things...wait til you have a bad deal over there....he's always there to resolve it. Believe me, he's worth his weight.

Elite would be foolish NOT to advertise over there, the exposure is enormous and much more accessable. Possibly Pete was denied...the riff between Kevin and AT may still be there.

Anyway, enjoy yourself on here, most of these guys (ICH excluded) are good guys with lots of info.

Welcome
    Strother SR71
    Scentlok staff
    Sword sights

Senior Member Eight Point ICH BIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlinman View Post

Anyway, enjoy yourself on here, most of these guys (ICH excluded) are good guys with lots of info.

Welcome
    Nice...LOL

E
    Elite XLR
    Limb Driver, CarbonTech Cheetah 55/80
    G5 Montec, B-Stinger, FOBs, Sword Centurion