Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is elite a sponser now?

Respected Member Ten Point Stag

Peter, I hope you read this and understand why we are all frustrated or worse about AT. Please do not sponsor a site that is so hateful to the ELITE name. FYI, they didn't even have the courage or the decency to tell me why they were deleted. I know why the second one was, though

Respected Member Ten Point Stag archer1983's Avatar

A true martyr...

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by archer1983 View Post
    A true martyr...
    Ya that was my thought too. Maybe we need to kick that dead horse a few more times.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Yeah, leaving it alone sure seems to help. Guess I need to be cool and let sleeping dogs lie.

Welcome Zach. Hope you are able to find the info you were looking for on AT over on this site. You will be able to do a search and find just about all the info you were looking for, or just ask a question.

As for you vhunter and archer1983, you may be hating on me but I helped get a new member over here to find the info he was looking for.

LOL. Good stuff Zach.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomkat04 View Post
    Welcome Zach. Hope you are able to find the info you were looking for on AT over on this site. You will be able to do a search and find just about all the info you were looking for, or just ask a question.

As for you vhunter and archer1983, you may be hating on me but I helped get a new member over here to find the info he was looking for.
    I like ya tomkat. I feel you frustration. I was once banned from AT for going off just like you. It didn't do a bit of good and it still won't. Some things you just can't change. If your banned you can't invite people over here. You weren't the only one inviting Zach over here.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by vhunter View Post
    I like ya tomkat. I feel you frustration. I was once banned from AT for going off just like you. It didn't do a bit of good and it still won't. Some things you just can't change. If your banned you can't invite people over here. You weren't the only one inviting Zach over here.
    Thanks v. I guess the only good thing about AT is that due to their bs I found this site. I just hope Peter hasn't sponsored the site yet.

Senior Member Forked Horn Zach_Harmon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhunter View Post
    Yeah I know I got like 6 private messages of people telling me to come over to Elite forum right now... I was like. OK!
    ASAT Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Pro Staff, POS Suppressors, Gripwerks Grips Staff, Grim Reaper Pro Staff, Spot Hogg Pro Staff, Vapor Trail Pro Staff, Get all your hunting and archery needs at: www.archeryprostaff.com !

Elite Fire!

Senior Member Forked Horn Zach_Harmon's Avatar

I even created a SECOND Elite thread to get more specific information on the GT500, and it got deleted and he gave me a THREE POINT infraction he said "keep pushing it Zach..." lol
    ASAT Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Pro Staff, POS Suppressors, Gripwerks Grips Staff, Grim Reaper Pro Staff, Spot Hogg Pro Staff, Vapor Trail Pro Staff, Get all your hunting and archery needs at: www.archeryprostaff.com !

Elite Fire!