Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Really disappointed....

Junior Member Fawn

Default Really disappointed....

Our shop got our first '08 Elite in today, the Synergy XT.....Horrible is all I can say. I work part time for this shop, and I had hopes of shooting one this year. Uhhh, no.

I do want to say though, it does have some fine attributes. It is a SHARP looking bow, VERY quiet, very quick, and no hand shock/vibration at all. That's where it stops though. That thing pulls like a freight train, and this is the part I just could NOT believe.....

BOTH CAMS ARE RUBBING THE INSIDE OF EACH LIMB!!! Please tell me we got one that is just somehow messed up, like the upper limb is in the lower pocket.....SOMETHING....Tell me they aren't really made this way....

Has anyone from the shop called us??

Quote Originally Posted by mobow View Post
    Our shop got our first '08 Elite in today, the Synergy XT.....Horrible is all I can say. I work part time for this shop, and I had hopes of shooting one this year. Uhhh, no.

I do want to say though, it does have some fine attributes. It is a SHARP looking bow, VERY quiet, very quick, and no hand shock/vibration at all. That's where it stops though. That thing pulls like a freight train, and this is the part I just could NOT believe.....

BOTH CAMS ARE RUBBING THE INSIDE OF EACH LIMB!!! Please tell me we got one that is just somehow messed up, like the upper limb is in the lower pocket.....SOMETHING....Tell me they aren't really made this way....

They aren't really made that way. somthing isnt normal.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag shootstraight's Avatar

Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000
    Stock my own shop-$50,000
    Pay my employees-$2,500 wkly
    Part time employee posts online that the bows I sell are crappy without my permission, or without calling the manufacturer-Priceless

Junior Member Fawn

No, no one has called. We just got it in late this evening via the big brown truck. I believe he said he was going to call tomorrow, or maybe the rep was going to call him......I can't remember exactly what he said now....But the short of it is no...We got it after business hours.

Banned Stag

Quote Originally Posted by shootstraight View Post
    Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000
    Part time employee posts online that the bows I sell are crappy without my permission, or without calling the manufacturer-Priceless
    ROFLMAO

Junior Member Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by shootstraight View Post
    Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000

Believe me I see your point, and I am honestly not trying to stir up trouble, for anybody. I was just......surprised is all. For the record, he will be making contact, I just stumbled on this forum and thought I would post up....We got the bow in after business hours.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag shootstraight's Avatar

Believe me I see your point, and I am honestly not trying to stir up trouble, for anybody. I was just......surprised is all. For the record, he will be making contact, I just stumbled on this forum and thought I would post up....We got the bow in after business hours.
    I understand, but if I were you I wouldn't tell my boss I posted this online.

Respected Member Ten Point Michael's Avatar

Actually, there is alot more to say than horrible. How about nothing at all, untill someone figures out what happened. How about, can I get a RA.

Here is a good question, How do you know how it shoots and draws? I don't believe I would draw a bow in that condition. And I for sure don't want a tech that would touching my equipment! If it pulls like a freight train, send it to me, I will replace the cummins in my Dodge with that Elite.

Don't take this wrong, it is not a personal attack on you, but this should have been handled a little better. We are all adults and know that even Elite can make a mistake, what matters is how they, and you for that matter, handle this.

Michael
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Carbon Express Dealer
    Sword Accusite
    IDF4L

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Tough Antler Tees's Avatar

Hmmm.... this is your very first post & you did not verify where you work & the location. If what you say is true, then tell us. Until then, it is hard to believe.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Tough Antler Tees Custom T-shirts, Hoodies, Camo, & Hats
    +++ My IBO speed for shipping is 390-400 FPS!
    New Revamped Website coming soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++