Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatbox Thread

P.Smash

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
    dch3k I'm just glad your woman enough to hang in the enhanced chatbox thread unlike some of the other wussies around here.
    No joke! Bunch of wussies.

HM, what do you do for a living and how did you come up with that screen name? Just curious. You can PM me if you dont want everyone to know your secrets.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

My secrets are safe. I am a CPA. Horsemover is my name from some diesel truck forums that I used to frequent. My wife and daughter are into horses (one of the reasons I bought the truck as I spend a great deal of the summer traveling around from horse show to horse show). When I went to register on the other forums Horsehauler was taken and Sh*t shoveler seemed inappropriate although more in-line with my actual duties. I am a little slow and can't remember too many names and passwords so I just stuck with it. I can't tell you any more or I would have to kill you
    Last edited by HORSEMOVER; 09-22-2009 at 04:17 PM.

P. - you a Metallica fan?

P.Smash

You could say that. James Hetfield is my hero. Metallica is the greatest band of all time. I listen to them every morning on the wat to the woods, just some good killin music. At night, Chuck Norris checks under his bed for James Hetfield.

I've seen them quite a few times back in my day. Great killing music - gets the blood flowing. I have to admit I have listened to them driving to my stand a time or two before. I have to share some stories with you but gotta run to football practice now. Maybe I'll jam to some Metallica on the way there to get pumped up. Behave while I'm gone.

I aint skeered ..but someones gotta cook dinner here...dont worry Im watchin....nothin wrong with some clean fun..or poking
    2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
    2010 PINK Judge

P.Smash

People in PA say "aint"? I thought that was an okie thang. What's for dinner?

Dinner was Chicken Divan..and it was yummy...gotta be one the ball field tonight..so early dinners..double header of the Phils today too..up 2-0 in game 1
    2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
    2010 PINK Judge

P.Smash

I thought a divan was something you sit on We're having fish tacos tonight....Mmmmmm tacos......

Quote Originally Posted by P.Smash View Post
    I thought a divan was something you sit on We're having fish tacos tonight....Mmmmmm tacos......
    at the ball Field. Did you say FISH TACO
    2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
    2010 PINK Judge