15 68.18%
  • The tweebville pretend so called enhanced chatbox

7 31.82%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chatbox wars

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

Default Chatbox wars

So lets put it to a vote.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

I can already tell you that all the wussies like the plain jane chatbox better. Fear is a powerful thing.

P.Smash

Once again, another desparate attempt at validity. It's sad really.....you just keep digging a deeper hole. A hole full of wussies and tards.

The only thing sad around here is your worthless chatbox.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

P.Smash

Quote Originally Posted by vhunter View Post
    The only thing sad around here is your worthless chatbox.
    Oooooo....That hurt, I don't think I can get over such a devastating cut-down?!!?!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag woodbooger's Avatar

to gay!!!!!
    Envy 4 times
    GT 500
    E-FORCE
    ENERGY 35

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

This poll is biased and a clear attempt to divide us. I could give a long speech about how we are our own worst enemies but you've heard it all before. So I'll just skip all that and straight out call V a :censored2: spy sent here from PETA!!!

...and I also put in a lot of work to get the enhanced chatbox up and running. It undebateably has better options...like quoting and <pause> idk other stuff!
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Quote Originally Posted by cordwood View Post
    This poll is biased and a clear attempt to divide us. I could give a long speech about how we are our own worst enemies but you've heard it all before. So I'll just skip all that and straight out call V a :censored2: spy sent here from PETA!!!

...and I also put in a lot of work to get the enhanced chatbox up and running. It undebateably has better options...like quoting and <pause> idk other stuff!
    Yep, whatever. Lets let the people of EAF decide for themselves that your chatbox sucks and that the real one kicks A$$.

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhunter View Post
    Yep, whatever. Lets let the people of EAF decide for themselves that your chatbox sucks and that the real one kicks A$$.
    There's only been 9 votes... Im starting to think they both suck.
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Quote Originally Posted by cordwood View Post
    There's only been 9 votes... Im starting to think they both suck.
    I was thinking the same thing, but you suck twice as much.