Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Envy IBO

Hybrid View

Senior Member Eight Point DrenalinHunter's Avatar

Default Envy IBO

Whats the IBO on the Envys? Also to anyone that owns one whats your opinion on them?
    2011 Elite Pulse
    Strict 9 Custom String's "Pick Your Poison"

IBO was 350 but i think there was trouble hitting it. i love mine, 60# and it is a dream to shoot. 65% let off give you a friendly reminder when your form starts to deteriorate...
    Under Construction...

Senior Member Six Point meyerske's Avatar

Best bow I've ever shot. If you like a valley and 80% letoff, get the EZ mods. Still the fastest 7 inch BH bow that I'm aware of. Faster than most 6 inch BH bows today. Accurate, fast, quiet, no hand shock. Awesome.

Respected Member Ten Point HoPaLONg's Avatar

the ibo was set at 352 at first. Then lowered to 350. The same IBO as the GTO so not the fastest 7in BH but one of the two. The bow shoots great.
    GTO
    Envy #288

Senior Member Six Point meyerske's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoPaLONg View Post
    the ibo was set at 352 at first. Then lowered to 350. The same IBO as the GTO so not the fastest 7in BH but one of the two. The bow shoots great.
    The Envy SMOKES the GTO and every other Elite made except maybe the Judge, which I haven't shot.

Respected Member Ten Point BAD007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meyerske View Post
    The Envy SMOKES the GTO and every other Elite made except maybe the Judge, which I haven't shot.
    Sad to say but the Judge too. At least mine does and it did it with a bare string Judge vs my loaded string Envy. I just have yet to find a better bow for me than the Envy. I am partial to 65% let off though. Anyone wanting to trade for a new Judge i would like a black riser Envy and some cash let me know.
    2014 E32 MAX 1
    2013 PULSE MAX 1

SLICK TRICKS
    LONESOME ELK ARCHERY (A FLATLANDERS PARADISE)
    WHITETAIL ADDICTIONS IS BACK ON TV STARTING THE FALL OF 2014

Senior Member Eight Point top gun 80's Avatar

The Envy is the best bow ever built by any manufacturer, IMO. But I might be a little biased since I have 4 of them The GTO is a close second and whatever is in 3rd is so far back it's not even in sight.
    07 Elite Envy #143
    08 Elite GTO Target Black
    11 PSE TAC 15i
    12 Scorpyd Ventilator
    12 Strykezone 380

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meyerske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD007 View Post
    Sad to say but the Judge too. At least mine does and it did it with a bare string Judge vs my loaded string Envy. I just have yet to find a better bow for me than the Envy. I am partial to 65% let off though. Anyone wanting to trade for a new Judge i would like a black riser Envy and some cash let me know.

I mentioned in my review of the Judge that the Envy was probably faster. I never could get used to the 65% let off but it was a nice shooting bow. Great thing about Elite is they have a bow that everyone can like. I'm liking the speed of my Judge but better yet I love the let off. I always liked my E-500's better than the GTO which has a great following. Everybody likes something a little bit differently.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Respected Member Ten Point BAD007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
    I mentioned in my review of the Judge that the Envy was probably faster. I never could get used to the 65% let off but it was a nice shooting bow. Great thing about Elite is they have a bow that everyone can like. I'm liking the speed of my Judge but better yet I love the let off. I always liked my E-500's better than the GTO which has a great following. Everybody likes something a little bit differently.

TEXAS
    I was not beating up on the Judge at all cause i have one too. But i have shot 65% let off since the first bow i bought in 1992 and have just gotten so use to them that 80% feels terrible to me. I hate being able to creep before the release. I just feel like the Envy was truely ahead of it's time looking back. There is still no 7" brace height bow any faster after three years. There is nothing easy about pulling the E-500 or Envy in my opinion. It is definately a personal choice and always will be. There are a lot of bow companies glad about that as well.
    2014 E32 MAX 1
    2013 PULSE MAX 1

SLICK TRICKS
    LONESOME ELK ARCHERY (A FLATLANDERS PARADISE)
    WHITETAIL ADDICTIONS IS BACK ON TV STARTING THE FALL OF 2014

Senior Member Eight Point DrenalinHunter's Avatar

How much would a set of 28.5" EZ mods be?
    2011 Elite Pulse
    Strict 9 Custom String's "Pick Your Poison"