Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scratched my Envy!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Takeum's Avatar

Default Scratched my Envy!

dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

Brad said in another post that it would not void the warranty if you had the cams dipped. Hope this helps you Andy and sorry to hear about your Envy!

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Banned Stag

I heaa ya, but they are tools. My cams are dinged up, two scratches on limbs, limb pockets are all scratched up, Im hard on my gear.

Senior Member Eight Point BAArcher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Takeum View Post
    dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,
    I know what you are doing!............Just the excuse you need to buy that GTO!
    XLR 60lb
    XLR 70lb
    Mathews Apex (sale pending)
    Hoyt Protec
    Suffer from BO-CD!

Since that one is gonna cost ya 500 to fix it. I will give you 500$ for it and you can put that toward a new GTO.
    2011 Pulse Snow/AT
    2010 Judge Snow Camo

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Takeum's Avatar

Bruce,, you have got my number buddy,, That and the Fire are soooooo on my hit list this year it ain't funny,,, I'm like a beaver in the woods full of fresh sapplings,,,

Senior Member Eight Point BAArcher's Avatar

Bruce,, you have got my number buddy,, That and the Fire are soooooo on my hit list this year it ain't funny,,, I'm like a beaver in the woods full of fresh sapplings,,,
    Funny that you mentioned it but after a look with a 10 power magnifying glass, there is a small scratch on the bottom of my Aigil cam.......****! Looks like I need that XL sonner than I thought!!
    Last edited by BAArcher; 11-19-2007 at 07:50 PM.
    XLR 60lb
    XLR 70lb
    Mathews Apex (sale pending)
    Hoyt Protec
    Suffer from BO-CD!

Senior Member Six Point Elite_Brad's Avatar

Give me a call. We have a few pockets left over.

Respected Member Ten Point Michael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Brad View Post
    Give me a call. We have a few pockets left over.
    Don't get rid of all of them. I will need a new set of pockets and cams as soon as hunting season is over.
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Carbon Express Dealer
    Sword Accusite
    IDF4L

Banned Stag

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Don't get rid of all of them. I will need a new set of pockets and cams as soon as hunting season is over.
    Me too.
    Please!!