Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Guy Here

Default New Guy Here

Couple of questions. I have been looking at Elite bows for a while and really like the Synergy XT. I was also told by BAA to look at the Aigil. Which one you guys like better for hunting. I want to only pull around 65 and have a 27inch draw with a 350 grain arrow. I like the speed, but is it smooth. I have only shot a Mathews, but not real happy with the 08's. So give me lots of info.
    Last edited by brbowman; 11-20-2007 at 12:46 PM.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Takeum's Avatar

You should definately be looking at the 08 Elite fire as well,, Thast another sweet looking bow for 08,, As for specs,, Go to Elite Archery.com and look up the new Fire! Smokin!

Respected Member Ten Point Michael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brbowman View Post
    Couple of questions. I have been looking at Elite bows for a while and really like the Synergy XT. I was also told by BAA to look at the Aigil. Which one you guys like better for hunting. I want to only pull around 65 and have a 27inch draw with a 350 grain arrow. I like the speed, but is it smooth. I have only shot a Mathews, but not real happy with the 08's. So give me lots of info.
    Welcome to the forum!

Now to give you a crappy answer to your quesstion. I would prefer the XT over the Aigil, but only because I prefer a two cam bow. BAArcher has the Aigil, and I am sure would not steer you in the wrong direction. I am positive it is a fine bow. If speed is what you want, you will gain a few fps with the XT... maybe, and that will not matter, if it were 30-40 fps, then that would be a different story. However, if you like the Matthews bows (meaning solo cam) the Aigil would be a good fit for you.

I would say you need to add a little info, like intended use, ie hunting, target etc., and shooting experience/ability.

Michael
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Carbon Express Dealer
    Sword Accusite
    IDF4L

It would be for hunting. I might shoot some 3d with, but right now I shoot Conquest 4 for 3d. Right now out of my bow I'm only getting 273fps from my switchback @64# 27inch draw and 350 grain arrow. So I would like more speed, but want smoothness as well.
    Mathews Switchback, RT900, Drop Zone, STS, CX Maxima, Doinker and G5 Strikers.

Welcome from all of us here at Elite Archery

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Lorna View Post
    Welcome from all of us here at Elite Archery
    Thank you.

P.S They told me all about you.
    Mathews Switchback, RT900, Drop Zone, STS, CX Maxima, Doinker and G5 Strikers.

I use to shoot a Mathews switch back. I tried a Elite E-500 and have been hooked for life. I also have a Synergy 07 and love the way it shoots. It draws different than the Mathews. But it is smooth. and the most accurate bows on the market. what ever one you choose I dont think you will Switchback. BAArcher knows more about the Aigil than most of us. I would try it and decide for my self.
    And Welcome.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Rattler

Welcome and have fun!!!!!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

Welcome to the site....its a great one. Now deciding on which Elite bow to get may be difficult because all of them are sooooo good. But you can be sure of this, any Elite bow you choose will be way faster than your Switchback. Enjoy.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2012 ANSWER SNOW
    2013 PULSE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Senior Member Forked Horn wolfdenbowstrings's Avatar

Default Welcome

Welcome to the Family!
    www.wolfdenstrings.com