Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: GTO Specs and Picture

Junior Member Fawn

I think Elite should have sent out Demo GTOs to their dealers first. I know that is hard to do when you have paying customers. Their is allot more customers that would Order these bows if you could test shoot them first.

Default Gto

I hope a shop close to me in Michigan gets one.

Junior Member Fawn

Default Where can i get one??

I don't have a Elite dealer near me. I live in Madras Oregon how can i buy one?

very sharp
    Elite Judge (Ninja)
    29" & 74 lbs
    sword centurion

Senior Member Six Point Elite_Brad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I don't have a Elite dealer near me. I live in Madras Oregon how can i buy one?
    You can buy from us directly or from any dealer. The dealers on the forum will be more then happy to help you out.

Member Fawn

Default I too was a Hoytman

Until now that is. I am not loyal to one company but everytime that I compared bows, I always left with the newest Hoyt. Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Tuskbuster's GTO and although I had to drive for an hour and a half it was worth going twice that far. I have never been so impressed by a bows performance as I was that day. I really didnt want to spend more money this soon after Christmas but couldnt help it. When my GTO gets in we are ordering one for my better half. Thanks to Tuskbuster for being so Kind. Two more Bowhunters have now been converted to Elite.

Senior Member Forked Horn ThirdyPointer's Avatar

I just bought one sight unseen, and should be able to pick it up in a few days. Hope it's everything i've read about and a bag of chips, lol! I'm sure i won't miss my Drenalin after next week, it was a great bow, but more speed is needed! Yes, i've got the need for speed, reason why my friends call me speedracer at the shop, lol.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Scablands's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quackho View Post
    Until now that is. I am not loyal to one company but everytime that I compared bows, I always left with the newest Hoyt. Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Tuskbuster's GTO and although I had to drive for an hour and a half it was worth going twice that far. I have never been so impressed by a bows performance as I was that day. I really didnt want to spend more money this soon after Christmas but couldnt help it. When my GTO gets in we are ordering one for my better half. Thanks to Tuskbuster for being so Kind. Two more Bowhunters have now been converted to Elite.
    I have always said that I just let people shoot my bows and they sell themselves.

Senior Member Four Point Deextee's Avatar

I wish the picture at the start of this thread was of a G1 GTO!!
    "If you think you are free, then there is no escape"

Terminal Velocity "Limited Edition" NatGear GTO

Who's crying about an hour and a half drive?I do that one way to work without traffic!