Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: GTO Specs and Picture

can't wait to hear how it is compared to the extreme as the extreme is a awesome bow! pull wish and vibration?

Senior Member Six Point Elite_Brad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Brad View Post
    The price is without the damping kit. Kevin should be logging on tonight to address the performance questions.
    I suppose I should clarify myself. The bows come stock with the E-Suppressor and bowjax on the limbs.

Senior Member Forked Horn Bullzeye's Avatar

Default Thanks

I would like to say thank you to the whole elite team for this new line of bows and for this awesome forum!

I can't wait to go shoot these bows. Looking good Kevin!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag lonehara's Avatar

Default Gto

Quote Originally Posted by Takeum View Post
    THey'll have to bury with my Envy,,, I love this baby! You can have your GTO,'s, and I can still have my Envy with a LS-6 454 engine.. Vroooommm Vroooooomm! whacka whacka whacka,,, lol,,
    I agree Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will probably change my mind once I shoot a GTO but it will have to prove itself to me first.

Respected Member Ten Point Elite_Kevin's Avatar

For those of you saying you expected more, go shoot any bow you can find compared to the GTO at the same measured draw length and draw weight, and then decide for yourself if it measures up to your criteria of FAST.

The GTO draw lengths are +/- .125 within AMO standards, AMO draw length is measured from the pivot point of the grip to the valley at full draw, plus 1 3/4". A bow with an AMO draw length of 29" would measure 27 1/4" to the grip at full draw.

When comparing bows for speed make sure the measured draw length is the same as the stated draw length.

The GTO riser has .305 less reflex than an 07" Envy so it will be a little more forgiving, it is faster than an Envy at any measured draw length by about 4-5 fps, this is also with 80% let off.

Our reps that have shot the GTO think the GTO is easier and smoother to draw than a 08' Synergy Xtreme.

Senior Member Forked Horn Cheyenne19's Avatar

That's awesome Kevin. We all appreciate the hard work you guys put in to this line up of bows. I'm proud to be an Elite owner.

Respected Member Ten Point Michael's Avatar

The reps get to shoot them! Make sure my rep has one and stops by to see me real soon.

Resume sent Kevin!
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Carbon Express Dealer
    Sword Accusite
    IDF4L

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Ringtail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
    Our reps that have shot the GTO think the GTO is easier and smoother to draw than a 08' Synergy Xtreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
    For those of you saying you expected more, go shoot any bow you can find compared to the GTO at the same measured draw length and draw weight, and then decide for yourself if it measures up to your criteria of FAST.

The GTO draw lengths are +/- .125 within AMO standards, AMO draw length is measured from the pivot point of the grip to the valley at full draw, plus 1 3/4". A bow with an AMO draw length of 29" would measure 27 1/4" to the grip at full draw.

When comparing bows for speed make sure the measured draw length is the same as the stated draw length.

The GTO riser has .305 less reflex than an 07" Envy so it will be a little more forgiving, it is faster than an Envy at any measured draw length by about 4-5 fps, this is also with 80% let off.

I am definately happy about the DLs being that close to AMO standards. Too many of the bow companies are just making the bows DL longer without saying its any longer to exagerate thier speeds.
    2011 Pulse Snow/AT
    2010 Judge Snow Camo

Senior Member Forked Horn Bullzeye's Avatar

Default Dumb question.....

I have been shooting single cams for several years, how do these elite binary cams draw vs. my 05' Switchback? Anyone shot the switchback vs. an elite?