Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No holds barred on new bows

Senior Member Eight Point michaelpierce40's Avatar

Default No holds barred on new bows

Now that the new line has been released, what do you truly like or dislike on the new line.

I am excited about the new line. I have placed my initial order and am looking forward to a great year with elite. I would like to know what you the consumer thinks personally about the new line

I know that in my market, the hunter will not be a large seller. The math shows it as a great bow, it is just a little short for california hunting and target shooting. The others, I believe will be in demand in my area.

thanks for your input
    Mike
    NFAA MASTER COACH Level 4
    Elite PURE Carbon tech Arrows Black Gold sights Carter Release
    Live to hunt and compete around the world
    Current indoor world champion and world record holder!!
    Own the little archery shop in Gilroy, Ca.
    www.predatorsarchery.com

Respected Member Ten Point Stag rembrandt's Avatar

I like what I hear about the PURE and the TOUR. Longer ATA on both and the draw is smoother on both I understand. Wider shelf, and more options with target colors. I will get a PURE and a TOUR in the next 6 mos. or so.
    Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
    www.broughtonart.webs.com
    Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
    Bear Kodiak Hunter
    Athens Afflixtion

Senior Member Eight Point michaelpierce40's Avatar

Perfect, this is the kind of feedback I am looking for.
    Mike
    NFAA MASTER COACH Level 4
    Elite PURE Carbon tech Arrows Black Gold sights Carter Release
    Live to hunt and compete around the world
    Current indoor world champion and world record holder!!
    Own the little archery shop in Gilroy, Ca.
    www.predatorsarchery.com

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Z-Rider's Avatar

I think the Pure is going to be a hot seller! I ordered one on the day of release going off the specs and pics alone. If it is everything I have heard it is this bow is going to be amazing. Never thought they could improve the GT500.
    2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
    2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Respected Member Ten Point Stag rembrandt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Rider View Post
    I think the Pure is going to be a hot seller! I ordered one on the day of release going off the specs and pics alone. If it is everything I have heard it is this bow is going to be amazing. Never thought they could improve the GT500.
    I'm shooting really well with my GT500 and to think that there is something out there that is better...........really galls at my itch for sure. As soon as they come out at the dealers, I'm gonna get an appointment and go shoot it. Sure Shot in Alexandria City will have them soon I imagine and I will go with my son and we will shoot it. Hope the TOUR is there also.
    Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
    www.broughtonart.webs.com
    Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
    Bear Kodiak Hunter
    Athens Afflixtion

Respected Member Ten Point Deer3083's Avatar

I want the hunter cause it will be easy to carry around here in Colorado and it will be great from a treestand in Minnesota. Plenty fast and I love the rounded cams.
    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Member Fawn

Default Time will tell..........

I will have too have a one on one with each of these new bows before I get that warm fuzzy feeling.....I just don't know yet.

I am a huge fan of smoother drawing bows over the speed demons and promote them to my costumers with great success, so much in fact out of the four original PSE Omens I ordered I still have three in stock one is on layaway so actually I have two left.

If you have been cursed or blessed with TRS (Tyrannosaurs Rex Syndrome) as I have 27'' draw The pure is out, The hunter..Great spec's........But the speed....High 260 to mid 270 fps, I'm not feeling it.

Karl
    Whites Tackle http://www.whitestackle.com
    Paradigm Archery Pride Staff http://www.paradigmarchery.com

I ordered a PURE from you Mike, that tells you everything!

I bet the PURE is the best seller for you from the Elite line this year.
    www.predatorsarchery.com
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Pumpkin Death
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal
    2013 Elite Tour 30 56# - Blue

Respected Member Ten Point Stag chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfryer View Post
    I will have too have a one on one with each of these new bows before I get that warm fuzzy feeling.....I just don't know yet.

I am a huge fan of smoother drawing bows over the speed demons and promote them to my costumers with great success, so much in fact out of the four original PSE Omens I ordered I still have three in stock one is on layaway so actually I have two left.

If you have been cursed or blessed with TRS (Tyrannosaurs Rex Syndrome) as I have 27'' draw The pure is out, The hunter..Great spec's........But the speed....High 260 to mid 270 fps, I'm not feeling it.

Karl
    Why not go with the Pulse then. I wouldn't be scared of the 6"BH at your draw length.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
    2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Senior Member Eight Point

I'm torn right now between the PURE and HUNTER. I own a 2010 GT500 and honestly it is far and away my favorite bow ever. From what I am hearing the PURE is basically a smoother, longer, sweeter GT500 which if thats the case I would have to own one. On the other hand the Z28 was already smooth and they made it shorter, faster and smoother drawing - that just might be the ultimate"hunting bow" ever. One thing for sure is I am going to have some fun shooting these two as soon as they show up at the dealer, and yes my wallet will likely take a hit-LOL.