Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual MPRA 3D / Iron Buck Shoot

Thumbs up 2nd Annual MPRA 3D / Iron Buck Shoot

It's time for the 2nd Annual Military Police Regimental Association Scholarship Fund 3D / Iron Buck Shoot at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri. Last year we gave away almost $10,000 worth of prizes to include Bows, Tree Stands, 3D Targets, Arrows, Bow Cases, Carter and Scott Releases, and much more. This year we plan on raising the bar on prizes. Last year we were able to award 26 scholarships to the children of Military Police Soldiers (many of who had completed multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan). We need max participation this year in both sponsors and shooters. I would like to thank everyone who attended last year and ask that you please post comments telling everyone about the event. We need vendors to commit to donations and set up booths as well as sponsors to donate prizes. Last year our prizes were top notch and it was all because of our awesome sponsors (Oak Grove, Custom, and Fannaning Archery Shops were some of our top contributors). Remember all donations are tax deductible because the MPRA is a non-profit. Please help support this growing event by joining us for a fun day of shooting.

This year we will have 40 targets and 2 different Iron Buck challenges. This year vendors will be permitted to sell their products to patrons. Booth space will be limited so contact me soon to get your space.

I will have the flyer's with complete details posted before the new year.

The rules have been cleaned up based on comments from shooters last year and we will again have judges at each target to prevent pencil pushers..lol

If anyone has any suggestions for prizes (what would you like to win) please let me know. There are a lot of good bows out this year! I wish I could give away all Elite Bows from the new line up, but that will require a lot of Elite Dealers joining us as sponsors.

please post or send questions and comments to mpra.scholarship.committee@gmail.com

Thanks...Stilly

P.S.

Can't wait to upgrade my Z28 to something from the new line up (can't make up my mind)
    Elite Z28 Blacked Out

The shoot will be on March 19th...
    Elite Z28 Blacked Out

Senior Member Eight Point EliteArcherGirl's Avatar

This is a great shoot and it is for a great cause.
    Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose-The Climb by Miley Cyrus,
    www.archerygirl.com
    Mary Crabtree formally know as Mary Harris

Thanks!!! and this year, just for you we will have a 1, 2, 3 place for the girls in the Open class...lol
    Elite Z28 Blacked Out

Respected Member Ten Point TMax27's Avatar

Lookin' forward to this shoot again! Great range and awesome prizes, what more could a shooter ask.
    2014 Elite Energy 35 - Black 30/60 www.elitearchery.com
    Honey Creek Outdoors- Grove, OK https://www.facebook.com/honeycreekoutdoors
    Black Eagle Arrows www.blackeaglearrows.com

We had a great time last year and will be back again this year!
    2011 Pulse Snow/AT
    2010 Judge Snow Camo

Senior Member Eight Point EliteArcherGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillly View Post
    Thanks!!! and this year, just for you we will have a 1, 2, 3 place for the girls in the Open class...lol
    YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Are you going to be there?
    Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose-The Climb by Miley Cyrus,
    www.archerygirl.com
    Mary Crabtree formally know as Mary Harris

We need to get the word out!!! Missouri Archery Shops and Clubs.. We need your help! This is a great chance to help Soldiers and their families and get the word out about your shop or club. Trust me, we return the favor and take care of our sponsors..

Also, We are considering having a trick shot challenge with a BIG prize for the first person who can complete the challenge.
    I am thinking the prize could be a New Truck, New Boat, or a New Harley.. What would you like to win??
    Elite Z28 Blacked Out

BUMP

Elite Z28 Blacked Out

Bump
    Elite Z28 Blacked Out