Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tour bow review

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Daniel Boone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eweese18 View Post
    Does the girl come with the Tour you bought DB?! LoL
    No but she will get one to you though. She sure makes for a better picture. Maggie a sweet heart!
    I had to be super nice so she makes sure my Tour gets here asap.
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    No but she will get one to you though. She sure makes for a better picture. Maggie a sweet heart!
    I had to be super nice so she makes sure my Tour gets here asap.
    DB
    You're always "super nice" DB!!
    www.predatorsarchery.com
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    You're always "super nice" DB!!
    Not sure if everyone would agree. Sometimes being brutally honest some take as not nice. Pete made me ask nicely to get a Hat! See some may not see me as nice.
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

One other thing. I had a pro buddy shoot this bow at the shooting boothe. He thought it was a fine bow. Cant wait to let a few others try this. I realize there shooting for other manufactuers but doesnt hurt to get there opionions.
    DB

Senior Member Four Point

Default Some other pro's shot the bow

Tim Zimmerman said there was a few pro's that shot other brands that shot the Tour at the show. Tim said they really liked the bow and how it felt. These were really well known pros also. I wont mention any names.

In my opinion, the Tour is a great bow from what I experienced with it for a week.
    Elite Tour, Pulse, Pure, XLR, CBE sight & Scopes, Scott Releases, Trophy Taker Rests Carbon Express Arrows

Senior Member Six Point Sixdeuce's Avatar

Wonder if the prostaff will be growing with this bow?
    Wess Wallace
    (740)502-2868
    Coshocton, Oh

Staff Shooter- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Nut Up or Shut Up

Respected Member Ten Point Stag rembrandt's Avatar

It seems all the Elite bows are winners this year......"There is something for everyone" seems to be a true statement with this line-up of bows. BTW.....DB, Maggie does improve that photo alot......course I can't say much.......thanks for the pics!
    Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
    www.broughtonart.webs.com
    Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
    Bear Kodiak Hunter
    Athens Afflixtion

Junior Member Fawn

Now they just have to get them out the door! I,am not a patient waiter the indoor season is in full swing starting this weekend, Ia-pro am, kc pro am, lancaster all back to back. Its going to be hard to setup a new bow with out much shooting time between tournys providing I,ll Even get it in the next week or so
    Randy Ballard

Junior Member Fawn

Default tour

I dont own a Elite yet, but this bow really has me on the fence. The tour is on my shortlist of must haves for 2011. I am undecided between tour/alphaelite/dominator. Just for it to make my list is saying alot. Until I saw this bow I had narrowed it down to 2. But now I gotta make the LONG drive to my dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBullArchery View Post
    I dont own a Elite yet, but this bow really has me on the fence. The tour is on my shortlist of must haves for 2011. I am undecided between tour/alphaelite/dominator. Just for it to make my list is saying alot. Until I saw this bow I had narrowed it down to 2. But now I gotta make the LONG drive to my dealer.
    Cool! Welcome to the EAF. Keep us informed what you decide on, even if it's not the Tour. Any experience/thoughts you have, folks here would love to hear them.
    www.predatorsarchery.com
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal