Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How ridiculous is it....

Respected Member Ten Point Stag deerct101's Avatar

Don't own the Pulse but I do have to say the two I do own are great. Haven't shot the Hunter enough yet but from what I have shot of it I think I could shoot it all day.
    LH Energy 35
    LH GT500
    LH Judge

The draw on the Pure is unreal. Had several people draw mine at 66 lbs, and they thought it was 50 lbs.
    2011 ninja Pure
    2008 GTO, AT edition,70#

Respected Member Ten Point Stag rembrandt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucksnBass525 View Post
    The PULSE made me sell my 2010 GT500, thats how good I think it is! IMO it is the nicest drawing Elite this year, I don't think there is another bow out there that offers the combination of speed and shootability of the PULSE. Congrats on the new rig. Oh, USPS just dropped a AT/Max-1 PULSE off here at the front door. I'll post picks when I get her set up.
    Do that...I want to see that PULSE. If only it was a tad longer. The Energy is 35+ and its just right for me......
    Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
    www.broughtonart.webs.com
    Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
    Bear Kodiak Hunter
    Athens Afflixtion

Senior Member Forked Horn

The pulse is definitely a sleeper, anybody I know that has shot it can't believe it's a 6" bh bow. The thing is incredible. It'll be hard to top the 2011 lineup but I'm sure Pete has something up his sleeve for 2012. And this bow isn't just super smooth and vib free, but it is one accurate SOB. I definitely think everyone should at least shoot the pure before buying their next bow!

Junior Member Fawn

i shoot my gt500/cuda cam for 5-6 hours all the time. i love elite!!

Senior Member Forked Horn callmin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlcjudge View Post
    The pulse is definitely a sleeper, anybody I know that has shot it can't believe it's a 6" bh bow. The thing is incredible. It'll be hard to top the 2011 lineup but I'm sure Pete has something up his sleeve for 2012. And this bow isn't just super smooth and vib free, but it is one accurate SOB. I definitely think everyone should at least shoot the pure before buying their next bow!
    I would have liked to shoot the Pure the other day when I was shooting the new Elite's but didn't go to my draw length. The guy at the pro shop told me to shoot it but when I told him my dl is 26.5 he said ya no sense in shooting it, so I ordered a Hunter.
    2014 60# Elite Energy 32 AT Realtree Xtra
    2013 60# Obsession Knightmare Black

I have a Pulse myself and love it. What a shooter!

Shane