Thread: Wow the Pulse is sweet!

Senior Member Eight Point DrenalinHunter's Avatar

Default Wow the Pulse is sweet!

I went to the shop today to get a peep put in and my brothers limbs changed. After I dropped off my bow at the counter I was checking out the rack's and I turned the corner to the other side and saw some Elite's on the rack (I didnt know they carried them.) I didnt get to shoot it, but the bow feel's great! Of course it's got the 1st class finish on it and the one they just happend to have was Max-1 AT edition!!! The new flat shelf was nice and the grip actually felt pretty good (I think I have adjusted from shooting thin grip's on my last few bows.) I wanted to shoot it, but I didnt. The hunter was in there also and I handled it alittle also...it had a nice feel to it, but seemed top heavy towards the backside to me and it wanted to fall back just trying to hold it, but the Pulse!!! Wow is all I can say and I didnt even draw it. If it shoot's like it feels I may have to rethink Elite for a future bow.
    2011 Elite Pulse
    Strict 9 Custom String's "Pick Your Poison"

Senior Member Eight Point devin1's Avatar

The Hunter balances great for me, especially after you put a B-stinger stab on it.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag deerct101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devin1 View Post
    The Hunter balances great for me, especially after you put a B-stinger stab on it.
    x2 on the Hunter. I have the 7 1/4 Elite stab and it just sits in my hand after the shot.
    LH Energy 35
    LH GT500
    LH Judge

Thumbs up

Don't shoot it unless your prepared to pull out your foldin' money! The Pulse got me today and i wasn't even shopping for a new bow!!!

Junior Member Fawn passnthrough's Avatar

The pulse is a shooter for sure, and the hunter is the smoothest bow ive ever drew back.

I do believe there will be a Hunter in my near future. Ninja style!!!