Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Last flip of 2011

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Karbon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skinner2 View Post
    I remember you said you were sticking with the pulse and invasion for 2011. That was how many bows ago ? Enjoy that hunter I think my hunter is going to be my main bow in snow camo of course. Thinking of picking up another bow and am leaning toward that other brand bow you have. Just keep telling myself to get another elite though.
    4 sessions of shooting for 2-3 hours with a few buddies... around a few work trips. The Hunter really won me over. It was long (28.5) and I still shot it so well.

I have not moved the Invasion, nothing has worked even close at distance (hunter and Zxtreme were close) but the Hunter reclaimed my archery infected little heart.
    2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Senior Member Six Point ratfart's Avatar

I'm not keeping pace with you 2 bow-hustlers (or even trying to!) but I've fiddle farted with a few bows this year, had the Pulse, traded it for a Hunter which I'm loving! Loaned my 08.5 Z28 to my brother in law for the season. I know, sounds risky, but I bet you dollars to dohnuts he'll buy an Elite for his next bow!! It's good salesmanship! Thinking about making the switch from my Infinity to another Elite possibly a GTO. I shot yesterday alongside my bro in law with my old Z and it was kinda hard not to reach over and snatch it out of his hands!! That old Z will NEVER leave my stable!
    '10 Z28 60# 27.5" AT max1
    '11 Hunter Ninja 70#
    '12 Answer Ninja 60#
    Anchor Sight, VBG Startrack

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TexasCanesFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
    4 sessions of shooting for 2-3 hours with a few buddies... around a few work trips. The Hunter really won me over. It was long (28.5) and I still shot it so well.

I have not moved the Invasion, nothing has worked even close at distance (hunter and Zxtreme were close) but the Hunter reclaimed my archery infected little heart.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reference my original prediction in the Any Bets thread.
    "Just another fine day of grown men acting like 13 year olds over their bows" - Anonymous

Senior Member Eight Point

I predict the Hunter will be in the deer woods with you this fall, my buddy says his Hunter basically shoots itself.