Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Free One Piece Grip

Senior Member Eight Point ohio mossy oak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle-357 View Post
    Oh come now, you need to be like my dad. He would open it to test it out, then wrap it back up in the packaging, then wrap it for Santa...
    HAHAHA..That is what I told my buddy JHENS87 to do with his new trophy taker smack down FC that is "supposed" to be for christmas...Mount that sucker on his aigil an put the whole thing under the tree..
    First it's pretty tires, then it's pretty guns and bows....Next thing you know, you're shavin' your beard and wearin' capri pants

Senior Member Six Point JHENS87's Avatar

Don't tempt me omo. Its still sitting here next to me. I was tempted to put it on the bow then find a way to put the bow on the tree, but I was afraid the 2 year old woudl grab it and toss the bow around a bit. Don't wanna hurt the aigil
    12 Answer w. 13 cams
    13 PSE Phenom

Respected Member Ten Point Stag archer1983's Avatar

People get all crazy over free stuff..

Senior Member Eight Point timmymac24's Avatar

I must have been #26, I didn't get one. Got the you are post #25 loser shortly after sending the email....should have caught Pete's post earlier.
    2013 Hoyt Spyder 34
    2011 Elite Pulse

Respected Member Ten Point benel3006's Avatar

If Pete's giving away stuff to twenty five e-mailers just think of what he must have in mind for the winning team in this year's hunting challenge.

Respected Member Ten Point Perry24's Avatar

Got my email! Thank you again Elite!

The funny thing is I ordered from my dealer yesterday. So, I guess I need a second bow for the extra grip, right? I'm not sure my wife will agree with my logic!
    Hoyt Spyder 34, LimbDriver Pro V, MBG Ascent single pin, BE Carnivore 350
    Elite E35, QAD HDX, Axcell Armortech, BE Carnivore

Respected Member Ten Point Stag thumper's Avatar

Great idea Pete ! When are the free Answers going to be passed around ? LOL
    2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Junior Member Fawn

Received e-mail yesterday saying I will recieve one.(I'm usually don't win these things.) Can't wait to try it. Will be sure to pass it on around here.

Senior Member Four Point Stavos's Avatar

Sent in my two cents, like a day late and dollar short.

Great offer though, can't wait to try one on my Answer. The wife shot the archeryshop owners wifes Hunter that had a custom grip on it and she really liked the feel vs the stock, she didn't torque the bow at all.

2012 Elite Answer 29.5/65 RTAP, Copper John Mark IV, Stokerized SS1, QAD HD, Victory Vforce 350 @ 28.5"(387gr @ 302fps)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Teach your children to hunt, keep it simple and you'll never have to hunt for your children.

Senior Member Six Point

Email sent....like stated about a day late and a dollar short tho. I saw the first page and I guess the other 9 didnt load yet! LOL! Anyhow,Thank you Elite for a great product and offerings!!