Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 Tour

Junior Member Fawn

The Tour came out last year. There are a few changes for the 2012 bows but they should have had them out by now.

The two new holes in the riser are the only major chance requiring changes to machinery.

Senior Member Six Point Brown Hornet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KPHume View Post
    The Tour came out last year. There are a few changes for the 2012 bows but they should have had them out by now.

The two new holes in the riser are the only major chance requiring changes to machinery.
    I know that....

I'm just stating that there is no reason to still be waiting on bows almost 4 months after they were released.....

Quote Originally Posted by KPHume View Post

Cable rod and suppressor rod mount changes also I believe.
    It would be nice to see all the target bows done first and hunting bows second but Elites are more Hunting design then target. I never planned on using the new released bows for the start of any season. Its to risky and has never worked out with any manufacture yet.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Senior Member Six Point Brown Hornet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee-R View Post
    Cable rod and suppressor rod mount changes also I believe.
    It would be nice to see all the target bows done first and hunting bows second but Elites are more Hunting design then target. I never planned on using the new released bows for the start of any season. Its to risky and has never worked out with any manufacture yet.
    That wouldn't work for any company....at least not in this country lol

But all companies should be ready to roll when they release their new stuff...at least have them ALL readily shipping within a week or two. Don't you think it would have been a GREAT idea to have 100 Tours ready to ship within a week of the release date? They shouldn't have a problem selling 100 of them all year...stock starts getting low then you start giving the 6-8 weeks time frame.

Target season is underway already.... one big indoor shoot already...one this weekend..actually two since the US trials are this weekend. LAS Classic in a couple weeks....ASA FL and Vegas in the 2 weeks after that. Its here and guys haven't even seen the new Tour yet

Senior Member Six Point

This doesnt look like a good situation. I was hoping my bow would be in before February but it doesnt like it will happen. It usually takes a week from the time I order a bow to the time I see it at the shop. I suppose you have to pay to play sometimes eh?
    Better Outdoors Archery
    Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
    Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
    Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Senior Member Eight Point Goldfinch's Avatar

I called this week about the 2012 Tour and was told 8 weeks by one shop.

Another shop just laughed and said "that your guess was as good as mine".

They do have a 2011 60# Ninja in stock at a very good price though.

Elite Tour or Strother Moxie???

Decisions, decisions.

Default yikes!

I would stick with the Tour.
    In My opinion it is the best spots bow I have ever shot. And my scores tend to agree.
    Elite Archery ProStaff
    Vortex Canada
    Doinker
    Gold Tip