Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gone,Gone,Gone!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag thumper's Avatar

Default Gone,Gone,Gone!

Haven't had a problem in three years with my property on the edge of town . Did a little walking around yesterday and noticed someone helped themselves with my nephews tree stand . Yep ripped it off , lowlife Mother:censored2:er's . Seems like you can't have anything nowdays , pretty :censored2:ing bad . They also dumped a big deer carcuss in the dig in front of my woods . Last year on my Michigan property there was a gut pile and a hunting knife at the end of my firelane on the road how lovely! Really starting to dislike people ! :censored2:, wish they'ed pay my :censored2: taxes !
    2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

some one stole my lone wolf climber $450.00

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Grizz's Avatar

That sux man. Had some butt monkey break into everyone's camper last year. They stole probally 3-400 bux worth of stuff. I hate thieves!!!

Senior Member Four Point

Yep. I hear you. My turkey vest was stolen in 2004 from my truck tail gate at camp. What hurt the most was the digital camera I had purchased for a hunt in Canada the next week was in there. All I have are crappy....crappy 35mm photos! Still bites me to this day. I had a few suspects but could prove nothing.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Six Point JHENS87's Avatar

I havent had stands stolen, but someone helped themselves to 3 deer off our property last fall and had the nerve to bring hte carcasses back and dump them where i park
    12 Answer w. 13 cams
    13 PSE Phenom

Had four feed bags full of old venison bones dumped on my property in the ditch . I think first offense poaching take an eye ,second offense take the other one . Trespassers cut off a leg first offense , second offense due the same . Don't want the punisment to be to harsh though .
    2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Junior Member Fawn

It really takes @#$% for someone to be sitting in one of your stands, on posted private property, when you get there in the morning! I don't like people!
    You don't quit hunting because you get old.
    You get old because you quit hunting.

Senior Member Forked Horn gamehog1's Avatar

I am with you guys I have had 3 stands stolen in the last 5 years not a good record. I used to have a lot more faith in people.. Not anymore I guess common sense isn't as common as it used to be.. I just wish we could catch these people doing it.. We have had a rash of punks lately running around central montana lighting ranchers haystacks on fire. What could you possibly get for enjoyment out of that?

Can't put trail camara's out anymore they might dissappear . Have to lock up my treestands now. Elkguide I think we think the same way . Everything is about [me, me , me] nowadays . Not much respect for anyone , or anything nowadays .

Respected Member Ten Point Stag deerct101's Avatar

I hate when people do that, was at Cabelas and a guy had two Summit climbers and ask him if he had used them before and he said "Yeah ,but someone stole his and his buddies from the back his truck while he went in to pay for gas." So he was buying new ones.

People just don't care.
    LH Energy 35
    LH GT500
    LH Judge