Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buying a Z28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Fawn

Default Buying a Z28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 38 and have hunted for 25 years and the last 10 or so have preferred the smooth draw cycle of a single cam due to my right shoulder being a little injured. So the last two years of reading and researching the best easiest draw cycle the conclusion always seem to be Elite and even the Z28 with a close second to the Hunter. I decide to buy a used Z28 and should have it by next week!!!!

Junior Member Fawn

good choice

Senior Member Forked Horn

you will enjoy this bow a lot i also have bad shoulders and have no problem with the z it has a solid wall with no creep you can hold all day shoots great enjoy

Senior Member Four Point bigoleboy's Avatar

Default Z-28

I shoot 65 lbs with my Z feels like 59 to me. I can hold full draw for quite a while. You will love it! I killed 4 deer with it this year. Good luck.
    2012 Elite Answer 60lb
    2009 Elite - Z-28 70lb Ninja
    2009-Hoyt AM-32 60lb

I really enjoy my Z28 as well. So much so, that my Z7 sat in the case all season long. Now the Z7 is gone and a GT500 is on the way!

I recently went back to Archery and Bowhunting. I stopped about 12 years ago due to torn rotator cuffs. I never had the surgery, but they've returned to about 80% of where they should be. I recently bought a Z28 to replace my ancient Pearson Renegade compound. I love this bow and I now go to the range at least once a week. The first initial pull of the day is a little painful but after that it's all good.
    2010 Elite Z28 70# AP Camo

Respected Member Ten Point pbuck's Avatar

Wise choice grasshopper!

You'll love it. Not a burner but its the best shooting hunting bow I've ever had.
    E35 Max 1
    2010 Z28 Max 1
    Target rig...To Be Announced

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

The Z is an awesome rig. Congrats!
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Junior Member Fawn

Yea lost the speed kick a while ago! Besides 320 is pretty dang fast! Not to mention that smooth of bow and 7 3/4 brace height. The Z28 has a very strong following!!!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

Very nice bow for sure. Where did you buy it from? If you bought it off ebay you may want to check the serial number with Elite to make sure it has a warranty.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.