Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another customer service thread.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag hartofthethumb's Avatar

Thumbs up Another customer service thread.

I know there are already lots of threads on this subject but I thought this warranted one more.

Here's the deal: My GTO got dry fired, both cams were bent along with one limb being cracked. I found limbs on the classifieds here and purchased them, so I just needed cams.

Today I called Elite and spoke with Kristin. I told her I would like to buy a set of cams, along with axles & stuff just to be on the safe side. She asked what happened, so I told her all about it. She said they would send the axles and stuff no charge, I'd only have to pay for the cams, then she went on to tell me to simply return my bent up cams and there would be no charge for anything.

I tried to make it clear that I did not expect them to have to fix something like this for free, but she simply informed me that they like to take care of their customers, and it would be no problem.

I couldn't even believe it when they sent me a cable slide free of charge a few weeks back, let alone expensive parts that wouldn't even need replacement if it weren't for mis-use. Needless to say, I am very happy to be dealing with the folks at Elite and can't wait to get another one of their fine bows very soon.

Thanks again Kristin, and all you guys at Elite for such excellent bows, and out of this world customer service!!

Senior Member Four Point bonecollector9615's Avatar

Not only do they make first class gear, but as you now know, the customer service is the best you will find anywhere. They are the totall package and is what keeps me as a loyal fan and customer.
    some are born perfect.....the rest of us have to practice perfect.
    elite envy #151
    Limb Driver rest
    G5 sight
    fuse stabilizer

Senior Member Forked Horn slowen's Avatar

Default Go Elite

That's what Im talking about!

Slowen

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Ringtail's Avatar

Kristen is the BEST.....

The folks at Elite go above and beyond for there customers. great bunch at Elite.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

oh did I mention Kristin is a babydoll, too......wowza

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Daniel Boone's Avatar

Default Great story

Now thats what makes me proud about shooting an Elite bow.

This forum and the folks from Elite make you feel welcomed.
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Kristin makes YOU feel special...and if your already special, well then that much more....

Respected Member Ten Point medic1's Avatar

Elite customer service scores a.....
    07 Elite Synergy
    08 Elite Synergy XT
    08 Elite XTREME-XL

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

I have nothing but praise for their customer service dating back to last year when they fixed my Synergy and saved my Elk hunt. No I didn't get an Elk but my Synergy was returned back to me shooting great. And Kristin...what can I say. She has taken such good care of me I almost feel like I'm part of the company. I don't call that often but often enough to where I feel like I could wear out my welcome sometimes. But she is always cheerful, helpful and always takes care of this old fart from Texas. NEVER have I dealt with a company that is so willing to take care of their customers. Try calling all the other bow companies and try establishing the relationship over the phone like you can with Elite. It can't be done. Thanks Kristin and Elite for always stepping to the plate when I call.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville