Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Hate to bring this up again!!

Senior Member Four Point trkhunter's Avatar

Default I Hate to bring this up again!!

I know this has been talked about before but I've seen it go both ways. So I'm looking for a clear answer to the Ebay bows and whether or not they are going to have a warranty. So if someone can throw me a bone and give me a link to the answer to this question or if someone from Elite could possibly answer it again I'd appreciate it. I'm really about to pull the trigger on one of these Z's since theres none to be found here or on AT lately. I can't imagine they wouldn't be warrantied since they are in fact Elite z28's and either way there going to end up in the used bow market at some point were if they aren't warrantied someone is goin to get scr#@ed. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
    12 Answer 70 LB AP
    09 Z28 70 LB AP

Respected Member Ten Point Stag IRISH66's Avatar

I beileve I heard that if the serial number has not been registered by Elite then NO. You can get that serial number and call Elite and they can check it out before you buy it

Senior Member Eight Point Pulse76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH66 View Post
    I beileve I heard that if the serial number has not been registered by Elite then NO. You can get that serial number and call Elite and they can check it out before you buy it
    X2 - I originally started a thread about all of the bows on eBay. There were emails sent to and from Elite's customer service and the last word was that they would not be covered unless Elite had the serial number in their database. I believe a lot of those z28s on eBay were purchased directly from G5 rather than Elite. Ask for a serial number and call Elite before buying one if you're concerned. You'll notice that some of the sellers are now advertising their own warranty with the bow instead of a manufacturer's warranty. Either way, they are still a good deal IMO.
    2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
    HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
    GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Not trying to talk you out of anything but there were a couple of Z's for sale on AT over the weekend and at least one still for sale that I saw this morning. But good advice here on the serial #'s from the ebay bows. I'd check before committing to those.
    2008.5 Elite Z28, 28.5/62#, TT Smackdown, HHA, Vendetta Hammer
    2012 Elite Answer, 28.5/62#, LD Pro V, MBG Ascent, B Stinger

Senior Member Eight Point Pulse76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Not trying to talk you out of anything but there were a couple of Z's for sale on AT over the weekend and at least one still for sale that I saw this morning. But good advice here on the serial #'s from the ebay bows. I'd check before committing to those.
    I saw that too. Wideback had a super nice reverse AT Z28 on there.
    2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
    HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
    GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Senior Member Eight Point Wideback's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse76 View Post
    I saw that too. Wideback had a super nice reverse AT Z28 on there.
    I sure do. Still for sale too.
    Elite E32 - Black 29/60
    Elite E35 - APS 29/60
    Hoyt F34 - RExtra 29/60

P.Smash

Why would you even buy one of those when you can own a bow used and autographed by a legend? The most prolific bowhunter in the entire state of Utah.....killer of entire Sasquatch families and the illusive Utah Walrus

Respected Member Ten Point Stag BlindBuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P.Smash View Post
    Why would you even buy one of those when you can own a bow used and autographed by a legend? The most prolific bowhunter in the entire state of Utah.....killer of entire Sasquatch families and the illusive Utah Walrus
    Agree....I have a feeling Pete will snag that bow in the final seconds of the auction though.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

That bow is sweeeeet! It really does belong in a case at Elite headquarters .
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Senior Member Four Point trkhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wideback View Post
    I sure do. Still for sale too.
    Alredy saw it buddy, if it were a 70lb ap version it would be mine!! I just talked to Elite, they asked who the seller was and when I told them they said those are not being built by Elite and will not be warrantied. Only way to know if your getting one of those bows is to call and get serial number checked! I guess maybe these sales can't be stopped but I can see some Elite customers gettin burned on this deal!
    12 Answer 70 LB AP
    09 Z28 70 LB AP