Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Hate to bring this up again!!

Senior Member Six Point Magilla's Avatar

Now that these bows are in circulation it puts doubt on all secondhand Elite bows being covered by Elites transferable warranty. It will be a case of checking the serial number on all secondhand Elites before handing over any money.

Senior Member Four Point trkhunter's Avatar

Yeah I can definatly see Elites side of it, sounds like these bows are bein sold out from under them. If they don't put a stop to it though I don't understand how they can turn these bows away when the buyer thinks he or she is buying an Elite bow.
    12 Answer 70 LB AP
    09 Z28 70 LB AP

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

I would have no issue buying a brand new Elite for $460 TYD without a warranty. I've owned almost 30 Elite's from 2006 and most of them were used prior to the lifetime warranty being established. I have never once had to use the warranty. You can bet if it was any other bow manufacture there would be no warranty new or used at all. I guess all the hesitation is due to the fact that Elite is the only company that offers a transferrable warranty and people can't get it. Its still a great deal you're getting here fellas. Just another point of view.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2012 ANSWER SNOW
    2013 PULSE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Member Fawn

I would rather buy a used Elite, Warrantied bow that is in good condition than to buy a new Non Elite Warrantied bow that has been misrepresented as having an Elite Warranty! That may sound crazy to some, but I hate to promote the sale of false advertisement. When you buy new unwarrantied Elite bow even at that price, the used value of that bow has to be less than one with a warranty and the day it shows up at your door step, it is a used bow. Just my thoughts!

Senior Member Four Point trkhunter's Avatar

I hear you, gettin scr#$ed may have been an overstatment it is still a good deal.But, if it were the difference between payin 600 for one with the warranty and 460 for one without I wouldn't even ask about the warranty. I've seen them in the 3's here lately, and for that I'd lean torwards a warranty. I've owned four so far and I have used the warranty but honestly I just called and told them my issue and got parts sent to me without any question of my serial number or were it came from. With that bein said they build a touph enouph product that the used ones I've bought have been as nice as the new ones I've bought so given the choice I'd like to have the warranty.
    12 Answer 70 LB AP
    09 Z28 70 LB AP

Senior Member Eight Point Throw-N-Sticks's Avatar

I am also looking very hard at these z28's! I am absolutely in love with the camo riser/black limbs. Don't tell my wife tho!!!! The way I understand it, G5 use to build the bows for elite anyway and a few on here that bought them said they were in spec when they got em.... Warranty or no warranty, heck of a deal!

Respected Member Ten Point BAD007's Avatar

I have a nice like new Aigill SS is someone wants a z28 on roids with a warranty. All black 70 lbs. 425.00 delivered.
    2014 E32 MAX 1
    2013 PULSE MAX 1

SLICK TRICKS
    LONESOME ELK ARCHERY (A FLATLANDERS PARADISE)
    WHITETAIL ADDICTIONS IS BACK ON TV STARTING THE FALL OF 2014

Senior Member Eight Point Tater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
    You can bet if it was any other bow manufacture there would be no warranty new or used at all. I guess all the hesitation is due to the fact that Elite is the only company that offers a transferrable warranty and people can't get it.

TEXAS
    Not entirely true. Athens is now offering a lifetime transferable warranty.
    Interested in a custom tune? Visit us at . . . . .

www.tatersarcherysolutions.com

Member Spike

OK gotta ask I missed this so is G5 making these bows and selling them or is this stuff they had laying around before the split or what's the deal?
    Thanks Pat
    2012 Pure all snowed out
    2010 GT 500
    70lb 30.5 in
    qad rest rage quiver
    5 pin trophy ridge sight