I know its a little early, but if ya want in this year this is the place to signup at. I will edit this post later with all the rules and what not. Or you can use search function for last years info cause I am gonna do it just like that again this year.
This is in no way a "competition", it is a challenge though. Its to challenge you to get out there and try to get yourself a thunder chicken with your bow or shotgun.
1. You may enter two birds...you can upgrade if you kill a better 3rd.
2. You must take a picture of your birds beard length, spurs, and weapon used. *You do have to be in the picture.
3. Score will be taken by adding each spur length x10 + beard(s) x2 ...no weight is needed.
4. Any weapon may be used but bowkills will count extra. If a bird is shot in the neck/face, add an extra 4pts to your birds score. If you punch one in the body, add an extra 3pts. If you completley decapitate add an extra 6pts.
5. Thunder Roosters killed from natural blinds with the bow are worth an extra bonus of +3pts.
6. If you video or take pics and either say "Turkey Palooza" or have it written on a piece of paper in pic I'll award an extra 8pts.