Thread: 1st post

Default 1st post

I am on the verge of buying a new Answer. I shoot 29@65 with a 400 grain arrow. What real world arrow speeds am i looking at and how much will the speed mods add? I tried one last week black with max-1 limbs and I can't get it out of my mind. I really did not want to hand it back to the shop owner. I have had the Omen and Evo past couple of years and want a change, but the speed thing is nagging at me. I know speed is not everything, but a little is always appreciated. I think it is cool how Pete is on the forum and that tells alot about him and his company. Thanks in advance for any replies, they are appreciated. Great forum.

Can't give you much help on your question, but welcome to the forum!!
    If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting!!!!

Should see close to 295-300 with smooth mods. add 10 with the speeds. And personally I believe the speeds are way easier then the Omen with the same draw weight. But thats just an opinion. check them out with the shops chrony.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag IRISH66's Avatar

Wecome to the Forum and you will not regret buying an Answer!!!! Speed mods made a huge difference on my speeds.