• Tikobravi

3 8.82%
  • Gay Archer

18 52.94%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had to choose...

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

Question If you had to choose...

If you had to pick,... Not that im picking, id rather die than pick, but if we lived in Nazi Germany and had to chose, who should I/we/you/us pick for a primary username.
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Cordwood. First choice.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee-R View Post
    Cordwood. First choice.
    Thats being kinda disrespectful to Tiko...I thought you two were friends.
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

I barely got to know GG but hard call between Tiko the Mexican drug lord and Cordy the mentor...going to have to ponder this one for awhile. Too bad you couldn't rotate. 3 usernames...12 months to the year maybe even add a couple more to match your dissociative identity disorder.
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

P.Smash

EL SMASHO GRANDE!!! but since we're really talking about the many faces of Scott.....

That's a toughy

Cordwood is a legend, a true American icon....

Tiko has a ****load of comedic value, not to mention he's also a legend.....at least in various third world countries and Texas.....

Gay Archer had the MOST potential for hilarity.....but I'm pretty sure he died of AIDS or something.....

So I guess I gotta say, Cordwood. Gotta go with the classics. Plus I hate foreigners at least mexicans are more tolerable than French

Love,
    Smash

P.Smash

BTW, I really don't see the problem with multiple personalities....as long as said personalities don't break the rules.....what the he11s the problem?

Poor Jimmy Spoons predicament coulda helped someone! I mean I learned something about shooting a bow if I ever lost an eye???? And thats good thing to know! Thanks Rickster

Respected Member Ten Point Stag HORSEMOVER's Avatar

Interesting point Smash...I should start another poll but if you had to choose between loosing your left eye or right testicle which would you pick and why?
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Quote Originally Posted by P.Smash View Post
    BTW, I really don't see the problem with multiple personalities....as long as said personalities don't break the rules.....what the he11s the problem?

Poor Jimmy Spoons predicament coulda helped someone! I mean I learned something about shooting a bow if I ever lost an eye???? And thats good thing to know! Thanks Rickster
    You dont recognize most of the rules anyway.
    Its respect to the members of this forum to use your one and only username so they know who they are talking to.
    Trickery isnt fair. And you tricked me with that thread. alters cause a problem more so then just hiding behind a username. Not going to be allowed.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee-R View Post
    You dont recognize most of the rules anyway.
    Its respect to the members of this forum to use your one and only username so they know who they are talking to.
    Trickery isnt fair. And you tricked me with that thread. alters cause a problem more so then just hiding behind a username. Not going to be allowed.
    agree..and you know there are people out there with real disabilities..so making up one like Jimmy was really disrespectful to those who really have true disabilities IMO..its not really funny..at all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
    2010 PINK Judge

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Grizz's Avatar

I'm going with cordwood because he was one of the best mentors ever. Tiko was a cool dude, but obviously filthy rich with drug money. I mean come on, he lived in one of the best deer areas of the world and always hunted in suburbs around Virginia. Must of had a ton of frequent flyer miles or something.