3 8.82%
  • Gay Archer

18 52.94%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: If you had to choose...

Bambi Stag

Quote Originally Posted by mchildress View Post
    Sean I have a pair headed your way.

He!! yeah!!! Sean needs to put a pair of those on for his PREZ pic!!! 1 size fits all????

Respected Member Ten Point cordwood's Avatar

Arrow

Thanks for all the replies and for taking part in the poll fellers...even though over 50% of yall voted Gay. ...not exactly the results I was expecting.

Anyhow, id still like to hear from Lonny, V, Kevin Strother, and Pete on this matter but I guess they're just too busy to take a minute out of their **** lives to vote on important **** like this.

In the meantime, it looks like democracy has spoken and democracy wants me to prance around this place like a ****ing queer circle snapping my azz off...

Rick, it looks like we're gonna have to exchange another barage of pm's...and this time its in regards to my new found sexuality.
    Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Quote Originally Posted by cordwood View Post
    Thanks for all the replies and for taking part in the poll fellers...even though over 50% of yall voted Gay. ...not exactly the results I was expecting.

Anyhow, id still like to hear from Lonny, V, Kevin Strother, and Pete on this matter but I guess they're just too busy to take a minute out of their **** lives to vote on important **** like this.

In the meantime, it looks like democracy has spoken and democracy wants me to prance around this place like a ****ing queer circle snapping my azz off...

Rick, it looks like we're gonna have to exchange another barage of pm's...and this time its in regards to my new found sexuality.
    My Pm box is full!
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.