Thread: Hove Custom Strings .... $60 TYD

Default Hove Custom Strings .... $60 TYD

Hey guys, HOVE Custom Strings is going to start offering strings to those here on EAF. We've been building strings here locally in Indiana for 5 years and want to expand our business to other archers out there looking for a great set of custom strings at a good price. Our strings will eliminate the dreaded peep twisting and serving seperation some other strings have problems with. We use BCY 452X material and stretch our strings to 400 lbs. Strings and cables will be served under 350 lbs in 3d serving and halo where needed.. as well as 62XS on center servings. We will be offering any color combination you want. If we don't have the colors you are looking for we will order them and knock off some on the price of the strings. We are expanding our inventory and will be ready to start building soon. Sets of strings will be sold for $60 shipped to your door and our turn around time should be very quick. Our customer service is what we pride ourselves most in, so if a customer has an issue we will go above and beyond to resolve it. I will do my very best to beat any string makers prices and have a bullet proof set of strings.

If you have any questions shoot me or Wcork a private message on here. He is online more often than I so you might try him first and we will get you on the right track. I will be adding pictures of some of our previous and current builds so you guys can see some of our work.
    Last edited by hove131; 04-13-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Flemish twist

Custom made jig, stretcher and twister

Last edited by hove131; 04-13-2012 at 06:44 AM.

2010 Elite GT500

Back ttt....still $60 tyd for a set
    2010 Elite GT500