I got my strings in from Breathn yesterday and installed them today.
I timed and synced my cams everything fell into place real nicely.
I was shooting ~295 before with some 60X strings I got on the bow, I'm guessing they were 24 strands of 452x.
I had the opportunity to chrono my bow after I installed the new strings and I'm consistantly reading a 5 FPS gain with.....shhhhh....24 strands of 8190. 299-301 FPS.
My bow's pretty quiet, if not the same than more than before.
Thanks goes out to Breathn for the great string sets! Just thought you guys would want to hear some results of the new material.