Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am impressed!

Respected Member Ten Point IA Monsterbuck's Avatar

Default I am impressed!

I'm not a paid endorser or on anybody's shooting staff or list of fanboys. I generally don't recommend a product unless it really impresses me and it lives up to or exceeds it's reputation. I've tried a lot of products and quite frankly most of them have failed to live up to the hype. This is one product that I have to say actually is as good as people are saying it is.

I'm talking about the B-Stinger stabilizer. Unlike most of the other "latest and greatest" products out there this thing really does help you shoot better. I tried the 12" with the 11oz weight and it felt pretty stable but then I put the 14oz weight on the end and it really did wonders. My pins stayed much steadier over the target and my groups got tighter. I really have to recommend to anybody out there who was thinking about buying one of these to give it a try.

I am sure that this would be an awesome target and 3D stabilizer. The only thing I'm not quite sure about is using one of these for hunting yet, maybe after shooting it a bit more I'll convince myself that the size and weight won't be an issue in the woods. Anybody who has one and hunts with it please post up your experiences.

As far as looks it might not be the sexiest looking accessory out there but you really do get used to the looks of it and I'll take better shooting over pretty any day.

Special thanks to Casey (Ccasanova) for letting me try this thing out. I promise to return it after shooting with it a few more times.
    '08 1/2 Elite GT-500 70lb 30"
    '08 1/2 Elite Z-28 70lb 30"

Double the LOVE!!

Respected Member Ten Point Stag DOAGuide's Avatar

I had a very similar experience. Got the 12" with 11 oz and shot well. The 14 was amazing. I am going to order a couple more. Hunting Chic used it for the first time the other night and wants one BAD!!!!!!

Senior Member Eight Point Reacher's Avatar

After seeing so many posts about it, I just went straight to the 14oz weight. It is fantastic and holds steadier than any stab I have shot. It's a huge improvement over my old one.

The customer service Blair provides is second to none. He was a little concerned that I was going to go right to the 14oz weight, but he offered to change it out if it ended up being too heavy for me. It was perfect and I didn't even notice the weight, just the steady hold of the bow. Even the bow techs that were working on my bow the other day were amazed at how well it was holding.

I can't say enough good things about this product. Anyone that doesn't try this stabilizer is doing themselves a disservice.
    08 XXL in AT - Sword/Limb Driver/B-Stinger/ProLine strings

Love my B-stinger! I have the 8oz-12" camo on my backup but put a 14oz-8" on my ninja GTO. Both bows hold very steady and feel good to shoot.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag vhunter's Avatar

To they have a web site? I'm just hearing too much about these things to not try one out.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

www.b-stinger.com

You have to try these vhunter. Freakin awesome.

Senior Member Forked Horn

well this is kind of a bummer. I ordered an 8.5" the other day but I only got the 8oz weight. Looks like I have to upgrade to the 14 now. Oh well, whats another $30?

Banned Stag

I like mine, amazing what that weight will do.
    The one con that I found recently is in windy conditions, I was gonna get a 14oz but I think they are bigger diameter, which will likely mean more surface area for the wind to grab.
    Im experimenting with Lead tape right nowroll of 10 ft 3.99

I can't believe what it does on the shot. It literally KILLS any movement in that riser during the shot. Hard to describe....easy to feel.

Senior Member Forked Horn

Quote Originally Posted by L-train View Post
    I like mine, amazing what that weight will do.
    The one con that I found recently is in windy conditions, I was gonna get a 14oz but I think they are bigger diameter, which will likely mean more surface area for the wind to grab.
    Im experimenting with Lead tape right nowroll of 10 ft 3.99
    Great idea! I'll try that before I buy.