Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reminder for dealers and consumers...

killeminheels

Default A Reminder for dealers and consumers...

Just a reminder for Dealers and Consumers…..

We at Elite are constantly striving to improve our dealer locations and product availability. However, with constant efforts come a few changes. We realize that not everyone may be familiar with our policies and practices for product purchases and/or transactions, and our forum gives us this opportunity to let dealers and consumers have a reminder of these procedures.

Dealers: It is your responsibility to call us in advance of selling to someone outside your protected territory; this includes ALL internet sale! This is to verify that the consumer does not have a dealer with in an acceptable range. Looking this information up yourself is not allowed, you must email or call for approval! If we find you have been in violation of this policy your dealership will be in jeopardy. If you have any questions please refer to your internet policy guidelines, or give us a call.

Consumers: Please refrain from going outside your area if you have a local dealer, we realize not everyone will have a local dealer, in which case we can point you towards the dealer closest to you, or arrange special accommodations.

For all: MAP pricing is the lowest price you should see Elite bow sell for. If dealers are caught selling below our lowest advertised price, there will be serious repercussions. As well, Elite Archery dealers are not allowed to redistribute products to non Elite dealers. If there is a dealer you would like to recommend, or you are a potential dealer who would like more information, please email sales@elitearchery.com or give us a call.

We appreciate all efforts on our behalf and the continued support of Elites growing business; we hope our practices and policies will be a supported effort so we can continue to watch Elite grow.

Thank you
    Last edited by Elite_Kevin; 11-15-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Senior Member Eight Point Capt Ray's Avatar

What would you consider an acceptable distance since gas is almost $4 a gallon?
    Elite Z28
    Elite Fire
    Elite GTO

killeminheels

Well it will depend also on your areas demographics. You can always give us a call and we can look at each situation individually!
    Thank you for your input,
    Kristin

Respected Member Ten Point jcmorgan31's Avatar

Have you came to a conclusion on my question?
    Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Member Fawn

I cannot speak for Elite’s current policy; however, a year ago when I purchased my XXL and my wife’s Fire it was thirty miles one way. This was a good thing as I have a dealer 40 miles one way from me that only wants to sell PSE X forces.

I was approved by Brad to purchase through Michael at Terminal Velocity. I purchased both Bows without ever seeing and Elite Bow. I could not be happier with the Bow or Michael. I have become friends with Michael and he will be my Elite dealer or I will not purchase Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not the case with the dealer 40 miles from me. If the local dealer becomes my only option to purchase Elite. I will be forced to switch to BowTech or High Country.

see post on Minnesota Dealers http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7670

Joel
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 09-25-2008 at 07:23 PM.
    Elite Xtreme XL 70#, 31 DL, G1 camo, 410 grain 304FPS
    Elite Fire 40#, 26 DL, target red, (wife's)

Senior Member Eight Point VorTexan's Avatar

For Elite to get to the level that they want to be Dealer's must be protected AND quality dealer's must be established. Good dealer's take care of their customers and have customer's for life bad one's try to sell what they want to sell and not necessarily what the customer wants. Doesn't take long for a customer to see the writing on the wall or pick up on being taken for granted.
    Vortex Optics
    She Safari
    Treelimb Quivers
    Reign Broadheads yes they'll penetrate and fly true!
    Sword Sights "see it, do it"
    "Rattler Grips" listen to them=they speak the language

Respected Member Ten Point mfr22@msn.com's Avatar

The only Elite dealer close to me was about 30 miles. I went there to shoot one and all they wanted to sell me was an X force, they had nothing good to say about Elite, so I called Micheal at Terminal Velocity and he has been awsome!
    My question to Elite, does this mean if I buy another Elite, I can't buy it from Terminal Velocity? I need to know because I am considering another bow in the near future and if I can't buy it from a dealer I trust, I may have to look elsewhere.... Matt

Senior Member Four Point JamesG's Avatar

Closet dealer to me, over 70 miles. I'm in Marietta, Ga. Full draw outdoors is the closest. I have never even held an Elite, but would consider ordering from someone with alot of experiance with Elite(Terminal Velocity) please PM if this would be OK.

Thanks, James

Member Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by mfr22@msn.com View Post
    My question to Elite, does this mean if I buy another Elite, I can't buy it from Terminal Velocity? I need to know because I am considering another bow in the near future and if I can't buy it from a dealer I trust, I may have to look elsewhere.... Matt
    Matt you and I have several things in common. We are both going to be purchase another bow soon and we share the same local dealer. Where we differ is that if I am forced to use the local dealer there is no “may” in my statement. I will purchase something other than Elite.

To Elite, I do understand holding the dealers to the MAP price. I however, do not understand forcing the customer to use an A**hole dealer. Good bows are sold by word of mouth and by people seeing them at the range and in the field.

If you are going to give a dealer a protected area than they need to sell X number of bows per month or year or you will have local dealer like the one in my area having the sale of Elites locked up so they can push the PSE X Force. As of Nov 07 this dealer had only purchased two bows from Elite. They were 05 or 06 models they had on the shelf for over a year. How many Elites have they sold from Nov 07 to present? If it is less than two make me the dealer as I have sold more than them. Granted it was to myself but that make more sense than giving an A**hole dealer a protected area (that badmouths your products and only uses the protected area to sell something other than Elite).

Hold the dealers to the same pricing and let the customer go where they want. If you build a bow that people want you don’t need protected areas for the dealers. The dealers will line up for the privilege of selling your produce. Limit yourself to sale in protected areas you will be lucky to survive. For every one outstanding dealer there are ten marginal or poor dealers. Forcing the customer to use a poor dealer is not good business practice. Michael, Crackers and a couple of others are outstanding dealers. If I can not use them I have no further use for Elite.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 09-27-2008 at 12:46 AM.
    Elite Xtreme XL 70#, 31 DL, G1 camo, 410 grain 304FPS
    Elite Fire 40#, 26 DL, target red, (wife's)

Junior Member Fawn

Default Hope your kidding

I bought a Z28 a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. I have liked everything about this company until I heard this bone headed deal. OK the closest dealer to me is three hours away and I made that drive to buy the Z28. I drive an F-250 and it almost cost as much in gas as it did to buy the bow. So, now I want the GT 500 as well and decided to buy it. My family is going on vacation to a city that sells elite. My plan after talking to them was to buy the GT 500 while I was there. Win for me Win for Elite. But now I am being told like a third grader where I can buy and not buy your product. I dont think so. Might be time to chang companies again.