Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reminder for dealers and consumers...

Member Fawn

Hi Kristin, I truly hope that you don’t feel I was badmouthing you. That certainty is not the intent. I have worked with you in the past. You were awesome to deal with. I believe Elite bows may be the finest bows made and I hope they become one of the big three.

I live in the Twin Cities and Elite only has one dealer in the metro area. This is an area of 3 million people. Unless something has changed recently your sole dealer in the Twin Cities metro area is a bum. If I purchase Mathews or BowTech I have a choice of a dozen plus dealers, some of who are very good. The point is I have a choice and I am not forced to purchase from a bum.

What I am stating is I prefer my next bow be a Elite, however if through protected areas, I am forced to use the sole Elite dealer in the Twins Cities metro area my next bow will be from a dealer that is not a bum. What I am recommending is that if a dealer wants protected status they should be required to sell a certain number of bows in a given time period. This would give the dealer an incentive to actively sell Elites and to provide a high level of customer service. If they don’t actively sell or support Elite bows why should we be forced to purchase from them?

Hold the dealers to the same pricing and let the customer go where they want internet included. If you build a bow that people want you don’t need protected areas for the dealers. The dealers will line up for the privilege of selling your product.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 10-01-2008 at 09:42 PM.
    Elite Xtreme XL 70#, 31 DL, G1 camo, 410 grain 304FPS
    Elite Fire 40#, 26 DL, target red, (wife's)

Senior Member Eight Point NJBuckBuster's Avatar

I think you read it wrong... If you are on vacation or whatever and you walk into a shop that sells Elite bows and hey have a model you are interested in than you can buy it.. They are not saying that you can only buy from your local dealer they are just trying to say with the ever growing of Elite dealers try to support them instead of ordering from the internet or phone..

Just say if you live in Ohio and you go on vacation in Texas and walk into an Archery shop that sells Elite bows you are more than welcome to buy it.. Just like Mathews or Bowtech they are not allowed to sell online but if you travel to a store no matter if it is 10 miles or 1000 miles you are allowed to buy it...

It makes sense as they are trying to protect their dealers and have better customer service all in one... If you do not have a dealer within a reasonable distance ( I mean reasonable b/c of rising gas and travel costs ) than I am sure it would be fine with Elite to deal with someone else....

I have no Elite dealers in my area at all that I know of right now so I am forced to deal with someone by phone... With that being said I hope you understand a little better...

NJBB

I got my GTO 6 miles from the house. From a dealer who sells 4 brands of bows. His personal bow is an Elite and he recomended my Elite bow. I really like my dealer and my GTO.
    But please don't tell me where to spend my money.

Respected Member Ten Point HoPaLONg's Avatar

nice first post. welcome. they said you can call them directly if you have a problem
    GTO
    Envy #288

Respected Member Ten Point LakeinX2's Avatar

I personally would like to have office people from Elite to make unscheduled stops to "dealers" to see if they are selling them out of basements and stop the one's that don't even touch the bow they just take the orders and have it drop shipped and I know who 2 or 3 are! Just play by the rules Elite is working to make people happy so play along.
    Elite Archery Pro Staff
    Stage 1 Pro Staff
    VaporTrail Limbdriver Prostaff
    Get Kids Involved!!!

Senior Member Eight Point VorTexan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEXGTO View Post
    I got my GTO 6 miles from the house. From a dealer who sells 4 brands of bows. His personal bow is an Elite and he recomended my Elite bow. I really like my dealer and my GTO.
    But please don't tell me where to spend my money.

Welcome to Elite!

Diana....I have heard that of that town before?

Your dealer got any GT500's in yet?
    Vortex Optics
    She Safari
    Treelimb Quivers
    Reign Broadheads yes they'll penetrate and fly true!
    Sword Sights "see it, do it"
    "Rattler Grips" listen to them=they speak the language

Senior Member Six Point nebling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Kristin View Post
    Instead of bad mouthing me, please call and discuss issues with me directly, this policy has been in place since we started selling bows!
    Thank you
    Kristin
    Yes, but the enforcement part needs to be addressed.

I, for one, want to see the Elite dealers protected. I've seen far too many guys buying bows for virtually cost from a "buddy" to keep his volume up.

A dealer needs to be a dealer IMHO.
    Terminal Velocity Staff Shooter, Sword Acu-Site Staff Shooter
    Check it:
    www.huntingbrotherhood.com
    "That's How I Roll"
    S C P 4 L

Banned Stag

Quote Originally Posted by nebling View Post
    Yes, but the enforcement part needs to be addressed.

I, for one, want to see the Elite dealers protected. I've seen far too many guys buying bows for virtually cost from a "buddy" to keep his volume up.

A dealer needs to be a dealer IMHO.
    Careful neb, steppin on your own sig....er toes there.

Respected Member Ten Point HoPaLONg's Avatar

i was wondering if "staff shooters" for a archery shop paid full price. or do they sell them cheaper to 1 person for advertising to sell more volume?
    GTO
    Envy #288

Respected Member Ten Point Stag TEXAS 10PT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L-train View Post
    Careful neb, steppin on your own sig....er toes there.
    LMAO!!!! You know sooner or later its all gonna catch up with him!!!!

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville