Thread: We need a regional shoot area to post here.

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Daniel Boone's Avatar

Default We need a regional shoot area to post here.

Somewhere that we can post upcoming shoots in each area so that Elite shooters can know where to shoot tournaments.
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

There's the Competition sub-forum, but it doesn't have the "regional" stuff you are looking for. It would probably make sense to have sub-sub-forums in the Competition sub-forum to contain the regional stuff. That's a lot of sub-sub-sub-sub stuff.
    www.predatorsarchery.com
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
    2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal

Default Thats would be the place to out it

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    There's the Competition sub-forum, but it doesn't have the "regional" stuff you are looking for. It would probably make sense to have sub-sub-forums in the Competition sub-forum to contain the regional stuff. That's a lot of sub-sub-sub-sub stuff.

No doubt it would need to be sub forum of compition forum. Its great to share where we all shoot and get together from time to time or like me if someone wants to try my Elite they can show up and shoot it at the shoots I attend here throughout the states
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

jsasker

DB,
    I like the way you promote archery!And now ELITE too for that matter.

Default Its all about shooting

Quote Originally Posted by jsasker View Post
    DB,
    I like the way you promote archery!And now ELITE too for that matter.
    Ill keep everyone here in the know where to shoot in Oklahoma. I want to see who shooting Elite bows and where.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Somewhere that we can post upcoming shoots in each area so that Elite shooters can know where to shoot tournaments.
    This is a great Idea and I agree. I sent a pm to the main man. Hope he agrees. Good Idea DB.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.